Are you seeking to ship your car from the UAE to Tanzania? Or are you looking for logistics solutions to ship cars via sea? We at MegaSpeed Cargo can ship cars by sea from Dubai to Dar Es Salam in Tanzania, meeting all your requirements according to international standards at competitive prices.
Essential features of our car shipping service from Dubai to Dar es Salam- Tanzania
- MegaSpeed Cargo follows safe shipping protocols for cars during the shipping process.
- We carry out a careful inspection of the vehicle before the shipping and also explain the shipping documents required.
- Correct coordination of documents, handling operations, and customs clearance operations at departure and arrival ports.
- Skill in selecting the most suitable shipping lines.
- Correctly and safely stuffing the car inside the container.
- Variety of shipping options, like whole or combined container shipping or shipping via RoRo service.
- Competitive prices and services ensure that the customers gain confidence and transparency in the pricing process by clearing all costs incurred during shipping.
How Can I Ship a Car from Dubai to Tanzania?
MegaSpeed seeks to expand our services to reduce the burden on our customers, facilitating their shipments, so they reach their destination directly without wasting money or time. We schedule the receipt of the car for the customer and follow shipping methods which are comfortable, flexible and safe for the cars till their arrival. The customer also gets presented with the bill of lading which gives all the vehicle details and the shipping line, notifying him of the expected arrival date to start customs clearance procedures and schedule receipt operations through the forwarding agent in Dar es Salam.
Car Shipping Methods from Dubai to Dar es Salam
Shipping by full container -MegaSPeed Cargo provides excellent prices for car shipping via FCL shipping from Jebel Ali port in Dubai to Dar es Salam in Tanzania via full containers. Containers come in standard sizes of 20 feet to accommodate one car or four cars according to their sizes. Containers protect cars better during shipping as they are closed at the source site post-loading and aren’t usually opened until they reach their destination.
Shipping by Consolidated Containers
This is considered one of the least expensive ways when several cars are shipped to Tanzania at one time. The customer’s car is shipped in a part of the container with other cars collected from various customers to reduce and distribute shipping costs.
Shipping Cars via RoRo
RoRo stands for Roll-on/Roll-off, which stands for rolling ships. This kind of ship is used to transport vehicles of various types. It is often placed at the stern of a ship, at the front or side, to allow rapid loading and unloading. Arrival time is longer than shipping through containers.
MegaSpeed Cargo has more than four decades of experience in the field and ships from Dubai to different countries. Our expertise, transparency, and reliability make transporting cars from UAE to Dar Es Salam easy.