MegaSpeed Cargo is one of the premier car shipping companies in the UAE that can meet all your requirements in shipping cars from the UAE to Ghana. MegaSpeed provides excellent services in car shipping by sea from Jebel Ali port in Dubai to Tema port in Ghana at low costs, including its services in ending all procedures needed to complete the shipping process and providing effective shipping solutions that meet the customer’s needs according to the highest standards, together with auto insurance services within the shipping period to ensure your consignment arrives as quickly as possible.
The most important advantages of car shipping services from Dubai to Ghana through MegaSpeed Cargo.
- MegaSpeed Cargo follows safe shipping methods for cars during the shipping process.
- We carefully inspect the vehicle before shipping, along with an explanation of the required shipping documents.
- Correct coordination of documents, handling operations and customs clearance operations within the ports of departure and arrival.
- Skill in selecting suitable shipping lines
- Correctly and safely stuffing the car inside the container.
- DIversity of shipping options, like full or combined container shipping or shipping via RoRo service.
- Competitive pricing and services, so customers gain confidence and transparency in the pricing process by clarifying all the costs incurred during shipping.
Car Shipping Methods from Dubai to Ghana
Shipping by full container
MegaSpeed Cargo provides excellent prices for shipping cars via FCL shipping from Jebel Ali port in Dubai to Ghana through full containers, where prices are based on partnerships and contracts with global shipping lines. Containers also provide better protection to cars during shipping as they are closed at the source’s site post-loading and aren’t usually opened till they reach their destination. Containers are available in standard sizes or 20 feet and 40 feet to accommodate multiple cars, depending on their sizes.
Shipping by consolidated containers
This is considered one of the least expensive ways when several cars are available for shipping to Ghana at one time. The customer’s car is shipped in a part of the container with other cars collected from several customers, reducing and distributing the cost and expense of shipping.
Shipping cars via RoRo
RoRo is an abbreviation of Roll-On/Roll-Off, which means rolling ships. This kind of ship is used to transport different types of vehicles where ships are equipped with equipment to drive them to and from the ship or by using other means of transportation that enter through gates placed at the stern of the ship. These openings can be either on the front or side. For inquiries about car shipping services from Dubai to Ghana, contact us.
MegaSpeed Cargo has more than four decades of experience in the field and ships from Dubai to different countries on the African continent. Our expertise, transparency, and reliability make transporting cars from Dubai to Ghana easy.